Sunday, June 19, 2011

How To Earn $100,000 As An As Seen On TV Product Demonstrator


I dropped out of high school in my Jr. year to go to work and help my Mom. With no real skills to speak of I went from dead end job to dead end job. I met a young lady, who would shortly become my teenage bride and at age 17, we were expecting our first child, needless to say we were not ready to be parents, but I did the best I could to provide, things got so bad that we had to move into my brother in-laws attic in Queens, New York. Most of these dead end jobs didn't last too long, and I can remember this sweet little old lady at the Employment office and her name was Mrs. Jacobs, she kinda took a special interest in me, and would always say as she was sending me out on a job interview, John you need a skill, and she was right. After years and years of dead end low paying Jobs, God must have heard my prayers because one day when I got home from work, my wife approached me excitedly saying she met this girl at the Woolworths store down on main street and this girl was demonstrating this product in the store and asked her if she wanted a Job, my wife told her that she didn't think she could do it, but she knew someone who could, and that someone was me. I went down the next day got the Job and it was paying $500 dollars a week, I couldn't believe it, that job and the opportunity it provided in the way of money and other benefits was astounding, for me it was the closest thing to a miracle in my life. We called it the Pitch business as I marketed various as seen on TV, products through in store demonstrations. This was one of the easiest ways of earning money, I'd ever seen, we teach you how, in our Product Demonstrators Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment